DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred movement control could be added to circuit to manage the decent speed with the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of set up of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and free of charge of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank after the preliminary operating in the energy unit.
6. Oil transforming is needed soon after the initial one hundred operation hrs, afterwards the moment every single 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit has a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be provided if necessary. Also a pressure compen sated flow control might be added on the circuit to regulate the descent speed of the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our revenue engineer for the distinct pump displacement, motor energy or tank capacity.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The energy unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank immediately after the original running in the electrical power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required after the first a hundred operation hrs, afterwards after every 3000 hours.